Top 5 Anti-Aging Superfoods!
Have you always wondered is there a way to stay young as long as possible? If you don’t want to spend your entire life saving on cosmetics and plastic surgeries, we can tell you a little secret how to stay young. It is simple, just visit your nearest marketplace and buy this food:
1) Broccoli – This is one of the most powerful vegetables on the planet. Originated from Italy, broccoli has a worldwide use in today cuisine. It is well known for its nutritious ingredients. It contains: potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, vitamins C, A, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B9, many flavonoids and enzyme. So you can imagine how eating this divine vegetable at least ones a week helps your body.
2) Dark chocolate – Doctors often say that it is the one of the rare types of sweets that it is healthy to eat. Antioxidants that are present in this chocolate help our body to slow aging and prevents hearth disease. The main difference between this and regular chocolate is in its increased percentage of cocoa. The more cocoa chocolate haves the better. So next time you want to surprise your loved ones, don’t buy them regular chocolate, get them a dark chocolate instead. But of course like all things in life, even the dark chocolate should be consumed in moderate amount.
3) Olive oil – Olive was known as “the Holy tree” in Europe for more than a 5000 years. Old Egyptians used olive leaf for mummification and ancient Greeks used it for curing many diseases. Today its best known for its ability to cure high blood pressure. But the main reason it is used as an anti-aging miracle is for its great benefits for our skin. When olive oil is used for preparing food instead of the other oils it helps our skin to keep its glow and softness.
4) Salmon – We all know that salmon is a costly fish, but it is like that for a good reason. We all know that health and young look comes from good condition of our brain, because if the brain is healthy there is huge chance that entire body will also be healthy. More than 60 percent of the brain is fat, and most of this fat are Omega 3 fatty acids. They are in charge of keeping our brain working. So go little deeper in your pocket next time you are buying a fish and pick up a salmon, because you know it is best for you!
5) Red wine – Last but not the least. I know what you are thinking, many people do: Alcohol, how can that be good for us? Well, red wine contains substance called resveratrol. It helps us fighting our aging wrinkles. Resveratrol comes from grapes, and it is what gives the wine its recognizably color. Cosmetic industry uses this substance in mix with some minerals and vitamins to create an anti-aging cream. Yes, we can eat grapes instead, but we all like to relax sometimes, so it is ok to drink a glass of red wine from time to time.